Information on personal data processing
In connection with the processing of personal data, pursuant to the Art. 13 of the Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on protection of natural persons in terms of processing of their personal data and the free movement of such data, we hereby disclose the following information.
The controller, who has identified the purpose and the means of processing your personal data, is iZlato s.r.o., based in EUROVEA CENTRAL 1, Pribinova 4, 811 09 BRATISLAVA, Business ID: 36505595, Tax ID: 2022012663, VAT No.: SK2022012663, registered with Bratislava 1 District Court, Section Ltd. File number 84748 / B.
You can contact us at +421 2 2101 1011, in writing at iZlato s.r.o., Eurovea, Central 1, Pribinova 4, 81109 BRATISLAVA, or by e-mail at [email protected]
Scope of personal data processed
We minimize the scope of personal data we process so that it is sufficient to provide the quality of service you expect from us, to meet legal obligations and to protect our legitimate interests. We process both, personal data of our customers as well as personal data of our potential customers, who have given us permission to do so.
We process the following categories of personal data:
- Basic data:
- your first and last name
- address of residence
- Contact info:
- your e-mail
- phone number
- contact address
- Information on the use of our products and services:
- the products you have purchased
- the products you are considering buying
- information about using our online store
- information about using newsletters and the like and engaging in contests
- e-mail records, call records or other communication with you in electronic or written form.
- transaction data, especially information about your payments and payment methods
- Other data intended for marketing purposes:
- day and month of birth
- day and month of the wedding
Purpose of personal data processing
We process your personal data in particular due to the need to enter into purchase contracts for the supply of our goods and services. This activity includes, above all, receipt and processing of orders, issuing invoices and tax documents, records of payments, shipping goods to the selected address etc.
In order to properly meet all legal obligations, we also process personal data for the purposes of bookkeeping, registry administration, or handling of claims and complaints. In some cases, personal data also need to be processed for litigation and out-of-court debt collection.
We also process your personal data for the purpose of dispensing information about our products and services through direct marketing.
Legal grounds for personal data processing
We process your personal data in accordance with the law, only on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- Where personal data processing is necessary for contract performance (e.g. a purchase contract) and you are a contracting party, or you have asked us to take pre-contractual measures (for example, by registering in our online store)
- Or, the processing of your personal data is necessitated by the legitimate interest we pursue, which is primarily the offer and sale of goods and services to our customers
- Or you have given us your consent for one or more purposes. These may include, in particular, services related to our offer of goods or services in order to adapt the offer to your expectations.
Personal data recipients
While being processed, personal data may be made available to the following categories of recipients:
- Courier and shipping companies
- Marketing agencies
- IT service providers and telecommunication operators
- Lawyers and law firms
- Experts and court experts
- Collection companies and receivers
- Courts and authorities involved in criminal proceedings
- Accounting offices, auditors and tax advisers
Period of storing your personal data
- Subject to consent of data subjects, we will process your data until your consent is withdrawn, however, not longer than 24 months after it was granted.
- In case of legitimate interest, we will process your personal data, unless you object their processing, for a period that is reasonable in relation to the life cycle of the product or service purchased, so that we can offer and provide you with related products and services.
- In the event of contract performance, we will process your personal data for the duration of our contractual relationship including warranty period, which also covers terms and conditions of complaint resolution.
- In case of meeting a legal obligation, we will process your personal data for as long as it is required by law. In case of the Act on Accounting, the VAT Act, the term may extend for 10 years.
Your data subject rights
When processing your personal data, we are ready to exercise your rights.
- The buyer, who has registered with the online store, can review and change the personal data provided at any time and cancel his registration after logging in to the "My Data" section of the online store website.
- You have the right to access your personal data, as well as the right to know the purpose of their processing, who the recipients of your personal data are, for what term the data are processed.
- You have the right to demand correction if your personal data are incorrect or to have them changed, please, contact us, we will correct them.
- You have the right to delete personal data if they are incorrect or if they are processed contrary to law.
- If your personal data is processed under your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing based on the consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
- You have the right to limit the processing if you wish to process the data only for the most legitimate reasons, or not at all.
- You have the right to object to automated individual decisions if you find or believe that processing is illegal or contrary to your rights.
- You have the right to data portability, if you wish to transfer them to another controller, we will provide them in the appropriate format unless such is prevented by other technical or legal obstacles.
- Also, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, the Office for the Protection of Personal Data of the Slovak Republic, domiciled at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, Business ID: 36 064 220, tel. no .: +421 2 3231 3220, https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/
How and where to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights by calling +421 2 2101 1011, in writing to iZlato s.r.o., Eurovea, Central 1, Pribinova 4, 81109 BRATISLAVA, or by e-mail at [email protected]
We will respond to your request free of charge within 30 days. In case of complexity or a large number of requests, we are entitled to extend this period by an additional 60 days. If this happens, we will inform you about the reasons.
However, if your application is manifestly unreasonable or repeated, we are entitled to charge a reasonable administrative fee to cover the costs associated with the provision of this service.