Directive 2002/58 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on privacy and electronic communications also mentions the purpose of cookies and privacy when visiting websites. Therefore, we consider it necessary to inform you about the purpose of these files and information that are stored on your computer (tablet, phone) when you visit our site.
WHAT IS COOKIE FILES?
Cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing.
PURPOSE OF COOKIE FILES
The purpose of cookies is purely statistical and they are used to increase the effectiveness of your visits to our site and to improve the service for you. We also use them to improve our site and make shopping easier through our e-shop JewelryAndGems.eu.
USE COOKIE FILES
- for safer login to your site and your identification
- to remember the products you put in the basket during your visit
- They are also used to identify preferences such as your language, text size, page layout, making it easy to browse our e-shop JewelryAndGems.eu
- Using cookies, we produce statistics that help us evaluate statistics on site and site traffic. Information from the statistics is used for marketing purposes and planning.
GUARANTEED INFORMATION FROM COOKIE FILES
Cookies are used to collect information about using JewelryAndGems.eu. However, your personal information is still unaffected!
We only store a unique identifier of your visit that will help us recognize you on your next visit to give you the settings and preferences you have chosen when you last visited JewelryAndGems.eu.
TYPES OF COOKIE FILES
• Session cookies: Temporarily stored on your computer or device during a visit, after it is removed.
• Permanent cookies: kept on the computer for a long time, usually 30 days. This type of cookie is needed to recognize your consecutive visit.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIE FILES
Most commercially used Internet browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and others, provide cookie management in the menu and/or in browser settings.
The settings usually contains the following items:
- Viewing cookies
- Allow cookies
- Disable all or selected cookies
- Disable all cookies after you close the browser
- Blocking cookies
- Receiving alerts after receiving cookies
If cookies are disabled in your Internet browser, some parts of JewelryAndGems.eu site may become unavailable for you.
Note: If you do not have blocked cookie in our browser settings, our system will create them instantly when you visit our site.